Operatory monitors, dental monitors, medical monitors, and veterinary monitors
Exorvision has a one year warranty, including parts and services.
It is our commitment to serve you.
Return Monitor Procedures:
- Make contact with the dealers or Exorvision regarding the defective monitor.
- Fill out an RMA form on “Exorvision.com”, click “support”, then click “RMA”, then “submit” once you’ve filled out the RMA form.
- A return authorization number will be issued once we receive the RMA report. A shipping label will be sent by FedEx (not Exorvision) via Email. Print the shipping label, and drop the monitor off at a FedEx depot.
- A replacement will be sent by FedEx ground.
- Customer must return the defective monitor within 15 days after the replacement is received.
Monitors that have been mishandled, modified or tampered with by the customer are excluded from coverage. Exorvision reserves the right to assess the condition of damage.
- About Us
- Dental Monitors
- Medical Monitors
- Veterinary Monitors
- Where to Buy
- Contact Us