- Check all connections
- Swap the malfunctioning monitor with a known good monitor. If the issue persists, then the problem lies elsewhere, not in the monitor.
1. Display Screen: No image, or no power
Cause: Wiring, power supply, panel
- Swap the malfunctioning monitor with a known good monitor, if the issue persistent, then the problem lies elsewhere, not the monitor.
- Swap out the defective power supply with a known good power supply, if the issue persistent the problem could be panel
- When the panel is malfunctioning the monitor need to be replaced.
2. Audio: No sound or fuzzy distorted sound
Cause: Fuzzy sound or no sound
- If a fuzzy sound comes from the headset, replace it with a high-quality headset.
- If the fuzzy sound comes from the monitor or no sound, may be is a audio board issue replace or adjust the audio board.
3. TV: No image or distorted image
Cause: Failure to scan the cable or satellite
- Check the VGA and HDMI modes. If images shows up in these modes, then it’s a TV reception issue.
- Make sure the TV reception is not an issue, if it is, wait until TV reception is restored.
- Scan TV or re-scan the TV.
4. Dual Monitors: One of the monitors does not have an image
Cause: Failure to set up dual monitors in PC, or failure to set up Exorvision monitor FIRST
- Unplug PC and monitor from all power source and connections.
- Connect the PC to the power source, then connect the PC with Exorvision monitor FIRST
- Then turn on the power. Lastly, connect PC to the other monitor. In that sequence.